Babolat Padel racket.
- A hybrid racket that offers a higher amount of power than usual balanced / hybrid rackets in its range.
- Longer grip
- Lower risk of Tennis elbow injury
- Use the Air Veron to experience the Air Viper's technique and dynamics in a less rigid and more affordable racket
- It's the lightest and most playable version in the VERON series.
- Comfortable feel due to the soft core which shouldn't cause pain or apply pressure on your joints.
- Surface is made of the unique material Carbon Flex. It combines carbon fiber for explosivity with reinforced glass fibers to make it easier to generate movement speed and an easy-going touch on ball impact. Polyglass on high end rackets is usually used to improve comfort and maneuverability.
|Play Style||Control, Power & some Comfort|
|Racket Handling Level||Intermediate - Above intermediate|
|Racket Frame material||Carbon|
|Racket Face material||Carbon Flex|
|Racket Core material||Black EVA|
|Approximate Shape||Hybrid (Tear drop - Diamond)|
|Racket Weight||355 gm|
|Racket cover||No. Order one (Tap here)|