Bullpadel Padel racket.
- New 2023 innovation in this Bullpadel STEEL X-Series racket (check the specs table!)
- Many don't realize the value of having graphite in a Padel racket. Graphite is a carbon fibre, which is produced through oxidation of polyacrylnitril fibre. Graphite is 40% lighter than fiberglass, five times stiffer and twice less likely to rupture
- The "Meta Balance system" consists of two metal counterweights on the sides of the racket's core. The weight of these plates increases the stability of the racket on off-center hits remarkably.
- The all-new Bullpadel vertical antivibration bridge adds stiffness and precision to your shots
- Zero tennis-elbow risk with the Black EVA & Graphite combo.
- To have Black EVA on such an affordable racket is groundbreaking 2023 technology and makes us anticipate even more amazing technologies in the next releases
Warning ⚠️ :
- We are not responsible if a high level player uses an entry / intermediate racket and breaks it!
- Newly introduced rackets may be in the "beta test" phase and may have some minor scratches, marks, paint defects, or finishing observations on the final top layer. Nothing serious to worry about. Moving towards 2024 all of these things will be finetuned as Bullpadel's new factory gets better oriented with the new handmade mold / design
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Warranty & Disclaimers: Please click this link to read our policy
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Power & Control
|Racket Handling Level
|Below intermediate - Intermediate
|Racket Frame material
|Racket Face material
|Graphite (Power & touch)
|Racket Core material
|BLACK EVA (medium density)
|Hybrid (Diamond - Tear drop)
|Middle - Top
|No. Order one (Tap here)