Wilson Tennis Racket
- UNSTRUNG Version
PLEASE SEND US YOUR REQUIRED GRIP SIZE
- With the Clash 100 Pro (formerly the Tour) Wilson has created a uniquely flexible modern player's racquet with easy spin, controllable power and great feel.
- The great feel comes in part from its low stiffness level (55-RA), which gives it a nice boost in pocketing, dwell time and control. Unlike traditional flexible racquets, which tend to vibrate excessively on off-center contact, the Clash 100 Pro manages to feel quite solid, crisp and lively.
- According to Wilson, this is achieved using FreeFlex and StableSmart technology, both of which help the racquet bend optimally at impact.
- On groundstrokes, the Clash 100 Tour feels fast and comfortable. Full swings produce penetrating power, and the whippy head light balance translates seamlessly into big spin.
- Like our favorite modern player's racquets, the Clash 100 Tour is well suited to scrambling on defense or cranking winners on the run.
- At net, the Clash 100 Tour won't give you the stability of a traditionally weighted player's racquet, but it does have decent stability for the weight, and the touch is spot on.
- It's also mobile enough for springing into action when opportunity knocks. Although it packs impressive playability in stock form, advanced players looking for extra plow through and mass based pop will find plenty of room to customize. Bottom line: players looking for a speedy player's racquet with great feel should add this to their demo list
Warning ⚠️ :
- A beginner / intermediate racket of ANY brand may be at risk if used by an advanced / pro player
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Comfort & Dynamics
|16 x 19
|Racket Head Size
|Weight distribution (Balance - unstrung)
|Racket Weight (Unstrung)
item code: WR005711U2