Wilson Tennis Racket
- STRUNG Version
PLEASE SEND US YOUR REQUIRED GRIP SIZE
- For any player seeking ultra-lightweight, arm-friendly comfort in a power-oriented performance frame, look no further than the Ultra 100UL v4.
- While this frame optimizes maneuverability for quick exchanges at the net, it also dials up the power through two mechanisms: an expanded Sweet Spot Channel and Crush Zone grommet system. These features increase grommet movement and extend ball dwell time for easier court depth on a variety of shots.
- Boasting a sleeker geometry coated with a color-shifting matte finish alongside eco-friendly bumper and grommet materials, this racket impresses in more ways than one.
- FORTYFIVE° strategically embedded into the lay-up provides enhanced stability while increasing comfort
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint.
Warning ⚠️ :
- A beginner / intermediate racket of ANY brand may be at risk if used by an advanced / pro player
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Power & Comfort
|16 x 19
|Racket Head Size
|Weight distribution (Balance - unstrung)
|Racket Weight (Unstrung)
Item code: WR108510U1