Wilson Limited Padel racket
- New Version for the Wilson Carbon Force Gold with a visible carbon finish, roughness in the plane for more effect and an unbeatable touch owing to one of the finest & most reactive rubbers on the market.
- Very comfortably handled with a remarkable amount of power for a round racket! - Reminds us of the amazing ML 10 Pro Cup Classic Racket's performance
- Maintains its round mold with excellent balance and sweet spot.
- New Rough Surface to help you achieve better SPIN - called the Tri-Hex Grip technology
- Ultra soft rubber with maximum recovery that provides the best hitting sensations
Warning ⚠️ : All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
Warranty & Disclaimers: Please click this link to read our policy
Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Play Style||Power, Control & Comfort|
|Racket Handling Level||Intermediate - Above intermediate|
|Racket Frame material||Carbon|
|Racket Face material||Carbon Fiber|
|Racket Core material||SOFT EVA Rubber|
|Racket Spin Surface||Yes - Moderate effect|
|Racket Weight||370 gm|
|Racket cover||No. Not produced by the factory|