Wilson Tennis Racket
- UNSTRUNG Version
PLEASE SEND US YOUR REQUIRED GRIP SIZE
- Reputable for its unique Spin Effect string pattern, the Blade 98S v8 evolves its design and layup to amplify the wow factor with every swing.
- First, the design: thanks to an incredibly fascinating color-shifting elastic finish, this racket is able to morph between shades of green and copper depending on how the sun reflects.
- Second, the technology: FORTYFIVE° and DirectConnect team up to produce increased flexibility and stability for enhanced connected-to-the-ball feel.
- Perfect for players flashing the modern, vertical swing path common in today's competitive landscape, the Blade 98S v8 should be the racket of choice for anyone seeking supreme feel and appealing design with easy access to spin.
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Warning ⚠️ :
- A beginner / intermediate racket of ANY brand may be at risk if used by an advanced / pro player
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Play Style||Control, Comfort & some Power|
|Racket Material||Graphite & Basalt|
|Stringing Pattern||16 x 19|
|Racket Head Size||632 cm²|
|Racket Length||685 mm|
|Weight distribution (Balance - unstrung)||325 mm|
|Racket Weight (Unstrung)||295 gm|
Item Number: 097512538725