Wilson Tennis RacketUNSTRUNG Version
The Blade 98 (16x19) V8 pairs a captivating design with a new layup to better accommodate the more modern, vertical swing path commonly used by competitive players. The headliner innovation, FORTYFIVE°, manages to increase both the flexibility and stability of the frame to lend a supreme feel for the ball on every shot. Still characterized by its superior presence in the hands of the best players in the world, this evolution of Blade rewards aggressive, precise ball-strikers with a top-tier blend of connected-to-the-ball feel, torsional stability and color-shifting design to wow teammates and opponents alike.
- Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce overall environmental footprint.
- Elastic and reactive material combination improves the flex of a racket to increase ball contact with the strings for enhanced feel and greater control.
- Tapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
- Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
Item number: 097512538114
Warning ⚠️ :
- A beginner / intermediate racket of ANY brand may be at risk if used by an advanced / pro player
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Control & Comfort
|Graphite & Basalt
|16 x 19
|Racket Head Size
|Weight distribution (Balance - unstrung)
|Racket Weight (Unstrung)
Item Code: WR078711U2