Starvie Padel racket.
Designed and fully manufactured in Spain with great craftsmanship and an eye for detail
The new StarVie model. The Corvus racket is characterized by its teardrop shape, providing extra power, and its composition in 12K carbon. A 12K carbon means that 12,000 threads are used for each stripe of carbon. This carbon has a medium stiffness, providing a perfect balance between ball output, control, and power without losing the sensations of manageability and comfort on the court. It has a PK28 soft rubber.
- A teardrop shape, with a middle to top weight balance, which gives a bit more power compared to the usual beginner tear drop racket
- Soft rubber with PK28 density contributes to achieving a higher ball output and more enjoyable feel than the PK30 rubber
Starvie rackets are becoming more noticed in the WPT. Also currently and previously owned by players in the National Team!
Warning ⚠️ :
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Warranty & Disclaimers: Please click this link to read our policy
- Please read our shipping and preorder page
|Power & Control
|Racket Handling Level
|Below Intermediate - Intermediate
|Racket Frame Material
|Racket Face material
|Racket Core material
|PK28 density soft rubber.
|Racket Spin Surface