Oliver Sports Squash racket.
Oliver Sports has been a powerful name locally and globally in Tennis, Squash and Badminton equipment since 1938, with maximum brand acknowledgement in Australia, US, Canada & New Zealand.
- The Oliver Edge 4 TE combines a lightweight racket with excellent power-generating ball acceleration.
- The Oliver Edge 4 TE has a traditional head shape and central sweetspot
SEE RACKET SPECS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
- You may know these players who are sponsored by Oliver Sports
Warning ⚠️ :
- A beginner / intermediate racket of ANY brand may be at risk if used by an advanced / pro player
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
|Play Style||Power & Control|
|Racket Handling Level||Intermediate - Above intermediate|
|Racket Material||Braided Eplon™+K12|
|String Tension||SQ-X9 | L12 / 11 Q|
|Weight distribution||Bottom (grip heavy)|
|Racket Unstrung Weight||110 gm|
|Racket Strung Weight||150 gm|