Head Tennis Racket
- UNSTRUNG Version
- PLEASE SEND US YOUR REQUIRED GRIP SIZE
- The Head Graphene XT Speed S replaces the Graphene Speed S. Like its predecessor, this update offers the benefits of the standard midplus version but in a slightly faster and more maneuverable package.
- The result is a racquet that should allow a wide range of intermediates to create effective pace and spin.
- With the addition of a stronger and lighter form of graphene in the shaft (called Graphene XT), Head is able to reposition even more weight to the grip and tip. The result is a racquet that offers smoother acceleration and easier access to power.
- With its near even balance, the Speed S has sufficient weight in the head to keep the racquet stable and comfortable against all but the heaviest levels of pace.
- At the net the Speed S is fast enough for rapid exchanges but also quite stable for its weight class. Finally, aggressive serves should like how easily this stick whips through contact, a fact that should allow aggressive servers to dial up the pace and spin
- Best suited to intermediate through advanced players in search of a maneuverable player's racquet that delivers all the precision, spin and power needed for high level tennis.
Warning ⚠️ :
- A beginner / intermediate racket of ANY brand may be at risk if used by an advanced / pro player
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Play Style||Power & Dynamics|
|Racket Material||Graphene XT & Graphite|
|Recommended Tension||22-26 Kg|
|Stringing Pattern||16 x 19|
|Racket Head Size||645 cm²|
|Racket Length||685 mm|
|Weight distribution (Balance - unstrung)||339 mm|
|Racket Weight (Unstrung)||285 gm|
Item number: 726423968085