adidas Padel racket
- Turn heads on the court with your all-new Green Padel Metalbone. Take an active role in the game and in caring for the environment with the racket's sustainability and great performance
- All-new materials that were never seen before in any Padel racket; made with Flax Fiber technology, an extremely light fiber, 100% renewable and biodegradable, in addition to having natural organic linen fiber, which provides versatility in the attack game.
- Unique brown main grip on the handle
- Very similar racket surface to the Metalbone Master Final LTD 2021
- The racket's Octagonal Structure technology will provide the ultimate power to get the most out of your attack hits.
- The racket is not in a strict diamond or tear drop shape. More like a hybrid shape.
- Wider choices of manageability and comfort due to the personalized weight & balance system and its soft core
- Adidas rackets are gaining popularity quickly as they compete strongly in the Padel Tennis market
- Racket Frame is made of carbon, which helps with a longer lifetime without adding weight.
Warning ⚠️ :
- The Metalbone is the only 2021, 2022 & 2023 racket that has this racket shape and unique design. Adidas is spending months to perfect its production and it's getting much better by time. Also all Padel rackets everywhere in the world are 80% handmade. So please expect some issues like scratches, extra paint, small spots of carbon fiber, a tiny loose carbon fiber splint in the frame, or not being able to unplug 1 or 2 weight pins. If the last problem happens, simply use a "pliers كماشة" to unplug this jammed pin. In rare occasions you may feel a very slight movement in the racket handle and/or a creaking sound. This is how the Metalbone is around the world. But it's getting better
Padel Gear Sports Shop is not responsible for any of the above issues in the racket.
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
Warranty & Disclaimers: Please click this link to read our policy
Please read our shipping and preorders page
|WPT Pro player||Ale Galan|
|Play Style||Power & some Control|
|Racket Frame material||Carbon|
|Racket Face material||Flax & Linen fiber|
|Rough Spin Surface||Yes - big effect|
|Racket Core material||SOFT EVA Performance Rubber|
|Approximate Shape||HYBRID Oversize (Diamond - tear drop)|
|Racket Weight||365 gm|
No. Not produced by the factory