adidas Padel racket
- The Metalbone's Weight & Balance System will allow each Padelist to change the balance and weight according to the needs of each match.
- The racket's Octagonal Structure technology will provide great rigidity to the entire structure and ultimate power to get the most out of your attack hits.
- The racket is not in a strict diamond or tear drop shape. More like a hybrid shape.
- Wider choices of manageability and comfort due to the personalized weight & balance system and its soft core
- Adidas rackets are gaining popularity quickly as they compete strongly in the Padel Tennis market
- Racket Frame is made of carbon, which helps with a longer lifetime without adding weight.
Warning ⚠️ :
- Please gently screw the weight pins and don't force them to avoid their corrosion from the inside
- The Metalbone is the only 2021 & 2022 racket that has this racket shape and unique design. So it's a new process that adidas is spending months to perfect. Also all Padel rackets everywhere in the world are 80% handmade. So please expect some issues like scratches, extra paint, small spots of carbon fiber, a tiny loose carbon fiber splint in the frame, or not being able to unplug 1 or 2 weight pins. If the last problem happens, simply use a "pliers كماشة" to unplug this jammed pin. In rare occasions you may feel a very slight movement in the racket handle and a creeking sound. This is how the Metalbone is around the world.
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
Warranty & Disclaimers: Please click this link to read our policy
Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Pro player||Ale Galan|
|Racket Frame material||Carbon|
|Racket Face material||Aluminized Carbon|
|Racket Core material||HARD EVA Performance Rubber|
|Approximate Shape||HYBRID Oversize (Diamond - tear drop)|
|Weight distribution||Middle - Top|
|Racket Weight||345 - 360 (Customizable +1 to 12 gm)|
No. Not produced by the factory