Wilson Tennis Racket
- UNSTRUNG Version
PLEASE SEND US YOUR REQUIRED GRIP SIZE
- Intermediate players looking for a powerful and spin-friendly weapon should give this racket a serious look.
- The Ultra 100L V4 provides a lighter alternative for players who want more arm-friendly playability without compromising the ability to hit with pace and depth.
- An all-new construction features FORTYFIVE° for increased stability and comfort through the swing.
- An all-new geometry expands the Sweet Spot Channel for additional power and reduces bulk in the beam for a smoother.
- More ergonomic design, and plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components make this a winner off the court as a more sustainable solution.
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint.
Warning ⚠️ :
- A beginner / intermediate racket of ANY brand may be at risk if used by an advanced / pro player
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Play Style||Power, dynamics & some Comfort|
|Racket Material||Carbon fiber & Graphite|
|Stringing Pattern||16 x 19|
|Racket Head Size||645 cm²|
|Racket Length||685 mm|
|Weight distribution (Balance - unstrung)||320 mm|
|Racket Weight (Unstrung)||295 gm|
Item Number: 097512640299