Wilson Tennis Racket
- UNSTRUNG Version
PLEASE SEND US YOUR REQUIRED GRIP SIZE
- The Blade 104 v8 might as well be considered the renaissance racket: it features a truly envious blend of feel, power, forgiveness, flexibility, stability and awe-inspiring design.
- Sporting a dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish that morphs between shades of green and copper, this racket drops jaws with its looks and drops opponents with its performance.
- New innovations include FORTYFIVE° and DirectConnect, two technologies that combine to produce ultimate feel and enhanced torsional stability for the modern, vertical swing path used by most players in today's game.
- Equipped with the largest head size of the Blade lineup for a super generous sweet spot, the Blade 104 v8 is a can't miss option for a wide variety of competitive players.
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Double Holes increases string bed flex, inducing smoother feel and enhanced power
Warning ⚠️ :
- A beginner / intermediate racket of ANY brand may be at risk if used by an advanced / pro player
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Control, Comfort & some Power
|Graphite & Basalt
|16 x 19
|Racket Head Size
|Weight distribution (Balance - unstrung)
|Racket Weight (Unstrung)
Item Number: 097512538671
Item Code: WR079111U2