Starvie Mati Diaz's Padel racket
Designed and fully manufactured in Spain with great craftsmanship and eye on detail
Starvie rackets are becoming more noticed in the WPT. Also currently and previously owned by players in the National Team!
- Defend like a rock and hit like a truck!
- Yes a round control racket can be one of the top WPT rackets!
- Very interesting combination of features and materials on the Starvie Metheora Warrior Padel racket. Among the very first 2022 rackets to blend the all-new "carbon colors 3K" & reinforced fibers.
- The racket surface is made of 2 layers of blue carbon 3K. Higher resistance than higher carbon grades, while maintaining comfort and avoiding hard impact on your joints.
- Bottom racket weight distribution makes it a defensive racket. The innovative 2 layers of carbon still gives you enough power whenever you are ready to make a winning smash or an aggressive volley.
Warning ⚠️ :
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Warranty & Disclaimers: Please click this link to read our policy
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|WPT Pro Player
|Control & maximum comfort
|Racket Frame material
|Racket Face material
|2 layers Carbon & reinforced fibers
|Racket Core material
|Soft EVA V30
|Racket Spin Surface
|Yes - Big effect