Starvie Padel racket
Designed and fully manufactured in Spain with great craftsmanship and eye on detail
Starvie rackets are becoming more noticed in the WPT. Also currently and previously owned by players in the National Team!
- A rare combination of features is seen in this unique racket
- Tear drop shape with a weight distribution balance towards the top of the racket is rare!
- Extremely rare and exclusive BASALT material combined with Carbon 3K.
- The racket surface is made of a Carbon 3K layer and a Basalt layer. The racket offers you higher durability and resistance than usual carbon surface rackets, while maintaining comfort and avoiding hard impact on your joints.
- Soft core complements the racket's flexible surface to form a fully comfortable semi-power racket.
Warning ⚠️ :
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Warranty & Disclaimers: Please click this link to read our policy
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Control, Power & maximum comfort
|Racket Handling Level
|Above intermediate - Advanced
|Racket Frame material
|Racket Face material
|BASALT fibers & Carbon 3K
|Racket Core material
|Soft EVA Rubber V30
|Racket Spin Surface
|Yes - Big effect