Starvie Padel racket.
Designed and fully manufactured in Spain with great craftsmanship and eye on detail
- A tear drop power racket with some uncommon technologies embedded
- Anatomic Bridge Design, technology is designed to give the throat area an anatomic shape, making it easier to adopt a more suitable and comfortable position when holding the racket
- The Aquila Core is an innovative technology located in the throat of the racket supporting its weight balance and control
- Extreme Spot tubular is a technology that expands the sweet spot on the surface of the racket, which gives more control without sacrificing power
Starvie rackets are becoming more noticed in the WPT. Also currently and previously owned by players in the National Team!
Warning ⚠️ :
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Warranty & Disclaimers: Please click this link to read our policy
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Play Style||Power & some Control|
|Racket Handling Level||Intermediate - Above intermediate|
|Racket Frame material||3K Carbon|
|Racket Face material||3K Carbon|
|Racket Core material||EVA Rubber "SOFT 30"|
|Racket Spin Surface||Yes - Big effect|
|Approximate Shape||Tear drop|
|Weight distribution||Middle - Top|
|Racket Weight||365 gm|