Siux Padel racket - Some Siux rackets are made in Spain!
Siux Padel is one of those top notch Padel brands that produce their amazing gear in Spain unlike other common brands. We have seen spectacular players and coaches exclusively using Siux rackets & thought that everyone deserves a taste of this brand's refined technology and performance
- Higher carbon quality than most of the rackets in the market
- Feel the power with a mellow touch on ball impact.
- Remember - Lower carbon grades or even having fiberglass on a racket never indicates weakness and does not act as a factor of racket quality evaluation!
- Shockout Grip is a special dual grip for maximum comfort and less tension on your wrist during aiming and wrist movements / blocks
- Shockouts are small cylinders that are inserted into the holes to reduce vibrations by up to 60%.
Warning ⚠️ : All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
Warranty & Disclaimers: Please click this link to read our policy
Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Play Style||Power, Control & some Comfort|
|Racket Frame material||Carbon|
|Racket Face material||3K grade Carbon & 2 Polyglass layers|
|Racket Core material||Black EVA Soft Rubber (5 layers)|
|Approximate Shape||Hybrid (Tear drop - Round)|
|Racket Weight||365 gm|