Oliver Sports Squash racket.
Oliver Sports has been a powerful name locally and globally in Tennis, Squash and Badminton equipment since 1938, with maximum brand acknowledgement in Australia, US, Canada & New Zealand.
- The Oliver Pure 4 is a light and maneuverable Squash Racket that still provides decent power.
- This version brings back the best of the Pure 2 racket's dynamics and feel.
- The Oliver Pure 4 Squash Racket has a frame that provides high ball speed despite its lightness.
- The light weight allows for easy handling and fast gameplay.
- Reviews we received tell us that it has almost no vibration, good touch and durability.
- Using the "sandwich production" technique, the racket offers optimal stability and an excellent touch with the basic power needed.
- SEE RACKET SPECS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
- You may know these players who are sponsored by Oliver Sports
Warning ⚠️ :
- A beginner / intermediate racket of ANY brand may be at risk if used by an advanced / pro player
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
|Power & Dynamics
|Racket Handling Level
|Intermediate - Above intermediate
|SQ-X5 | 12 L / 10 Q
|14 x 18
|Bottom (grip heavy) - 36.5 cm
|Racket Unstrung Weight
|Racket Strung Weight