Oliver Sports Squash racket.
Oliver Sports has been a powerful name locally and globally in Tennis, Squash and Badminton equipment since 1938, with maximum brand acknowledgement in Australia, US, Canada & New Zealand.
- The Oliver ORC-A SupraLight combines a lightweight racket with excellent power-generating ball acceleration.
- The Wave design of the ORC-A line absorbs vibration for comfort and provides excellent cushioning to prevent arm fatigue.
- The slightly top-heavy balance of the ORC-A SupraLight makes it an ideal maneuvrable racquet for attacking play.
- The light weight allows for easy handling and fast gameplay.
- Braided Nano-Eplon™ is a three-dimensional, nano-meter carbon mesh. This mesh is one of the stiffest materials ever manufactured.
- Its most noticeable qualities are extreme power / impulse transfer loss saving and stability.
- Nano-Eplon™ technology in Squash rackets from OLIVER ensures the perfect combination of lightness, stability and power.
- The new 3D- Mesh is set in the sweetspot hitting area to expand the torsional rigidity and increase power.
- The metacarbon and graphite lay-ups are strengthened in the process, without an increase of weight.
- Reviews we received tell us that it is light with enough headspeed to effectively drive
SEE RACKET SPECS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
- You may know these players who are sponsored by Oliver Sports
Warning ⚠️ :
- A beginner / intermediate racket of ANY brand may be at risk if used by an advanced / pro player
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
|Play Style||Power & Dynamics|
|Racket Handling Level||Intermediate - Above intermediate|
|Racket Material||Braided NANO Eplon™|
|Racket Form||Long string|
|String Tension||SQ X5 / 13 L / 11 Q|
|String Pattern||14 x 18|
|Weight distribution||Slightly top heavy|
|Racket Unstrung Weight||110 gm|
|Racket Strung Weight||135 gm|