NOX Tapia's LTD series Padel racket
The racket is presented in an exclusive case that includes:
- AT.2 LTD 2023 racket
- Two black NOX wristbands
- Two replaceable safety cords specifically designed for the Limited Edition pack.
- A replica keychain of the AT.2 Genius 2023 LTD Edition Racket exclusively designed for the LTD pack.
Rackets produced worldwide: Only 10,000!
- HR3 Core: The core has rubber that is even denser than the HR3. It increases the speed with which the racket core recovers its state prior to striking the ball. This rubber attains maximum power.
- Dynamic Composite Structure: By using a greater amount of material from the frame up to four centimeters inside the racket face we minimize the difference in toughness between the frame and the face. Thus, when the ball is hit with the outer areas of the racket we minimize the possible cutting of fibres that could occur when the rubber sinks in.
- This model introduces a new 3D rough finish on its face with silica sand to produce greater spin effects. It features the AVS anti-vibration system to reduce vibrations transmitted to your arm to a minimum.
- Longer racket grip than the ML 10 Pro Cup range
- Nox Custom Grip and Bullpadel Hesacore Grip can fit on the racket's grip
Warning ⚠️ : All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
Warranty & Disclaimers: Please click this link to read our policy
Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Pro player||Agustin Tapia|
|Play Style||Power & Control|
|Racket Frame material||Carbon 18K|
|Racket Face material||Carbon 18K|
|Racket Core material||EVA Rubber HR3|
|Approximate Shape||Tear drop|
|Weight distribution||Middle - Top|
|Racket Weight||365 gm|