Do you remember this pain that you feel in the knees or back after long hours of Padel? Nope that wasn't because you were trying to scoop a hard low ball near the glass or a big smash that you jumped to do. It may actually be the shocks to your feet!
- Footgel insoles are medically approved and made in Spain.
- Such an effective innovation that is unlike your common shoe insole! We never thought it would be THAT loved by level A Padel players in the region. Don't even get us started about their amazing reviews in Europe!
- Breathable insoles that will keep your feet dry and odorless throughout the Padel match. They're made with high-density memory foam.
- Pain relief especially for players who feel discomfort during or after intense Padel matches. This happens by offloading the weight from a single contact point and helping to disperse it across the whole of the foot
- Cushioning and a shock absorbing effect in different types of shoes for both men and women.
- Manufactured with Padel footwork & lateral court sprints & movements taken into consideration.
- With a gentle Eucalyptus fragrance that keeps everything cool all along.
- Liked by famous celebrities who play Padel in Egypt!
** This product is non-refundable due to hygiene and product safety concerns