Wilson Tennis Racket
Swing comfortably and swing confidently with the Clash 100L V2, a lighter racket with the same enticing benefits that have come to define the Clash franchise.
Loaded with bending properties and a unique FORTYFIVE° carbon construction for an unparalleled mix of flexibility and stability, this frame appeals to players with a preference for arm-friendly comfort, lightweight power and easy maneuverability.
A revised makeup at the tip of the frame increases the sweet spot from its previous version, giving players a greater margin for error and extra confidence to go for their shot in the biggest moments.
- Clash Benefit: All-Around Playability
- Lightweight Version: Lighter version that is more manueverable and easier to swing
- 16x19 String Pattern: Open string pattern generates greater capacity for power and spin
- V2 Updates: Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Innovations: Groundbreaking technologies elevate playability by combining flexibility and stability for a feeling unlike any other
- Reduced Environmental Footprint: End-cap, bumper composed of Agiplast, plant-based materials
Item number: WR074011U2
Warning ⚠️ :
- A beginner / intermediate racket of ANY brand may be at risk if used by an advanced / pro player
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Dynamics & Comfort
|16 x 19
|Racket Head Size
|Weight distribution (Balance - unstrung)
|Racket Weight (Unstrung)
Item Number: 097512592109
Item Code: WR074011U2