Babolat Tennis Racket
- PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR REQUIRED GRIP SIZE
- Babolat created this eighth-generation spin machine as a result of endless matches to achieve the ultimate spin
- Sturdy structure made of carbon for lightness and maneuverability
NF²-TECH Flax inserts at strategic locations in the frame create optimal shock absorption and sound quality for an exceptional playing experience.
FSI SPIN TECHNOLOGY A new string pattern featuring spin grommets positioned at the top and bottom of the racquet head enables the strings to move more freely creating greater spin. The Woofer system increases the contact time between the ball and strings for improved feel and more control.
AEROMODULAR 3 An aerodynamic frame integrating the bumper and grommets to increase your racquet head speed and spin generation.
- SWX Pure Feel New technology featuring extended wrapping of SMAC technology, the cutting-edge vibration filtration system integrated in the lay-up composition, provides an unrivaled feel at ball impact and a unique sound on every shot.
Warning ⚠️ :
- A beginner / intermediate racket of ANY brand may be at risk if used by an advanced / pro player
- All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
- Please read our shipping and preorders page
|Play Style||Power & Control|
|Recommended String||Xcel / RPM Soft|
|Recommended Tension||23-27 Kg|
|Stringing Pattern||16 x 19|
|Stiffness (RA)||71 + / - 3|
|Racket Head Size||645 cm²|
|Racket Length||685 mm|
|Weight distribution (Balance - Unstrung)||330 mm|