Babolat PADEL Juan Lebron's APT approved shoes
- Babolat's signature shoe made specifically for padel has been given an innovative new design that offers exceptional comfort and breathability
- It was awarded Best Padel Shoe for two consecutive years by Padel Spain.
- The Michelin sole is designed and developed specifically for Padel and turf, to make it more flexible and elastic, while providing safety in every movement the player makes on court. The 360° FLEX studs are specially designed for sharp turns on any type of court, thus preventing joint and/or muscle injuries.
- The main evolution distinguishing the Jet Premura 2 from its predecessor is increased breathability. The Jet Premura 2 features two large ventilation areas on the sides, as well as a new micro-perforated insole that absorbs foot perspiration. The sole also has two small new ventilation windows in the arch area of the foot to facilitate air flow.
These new features significantly increase breathability, reducing overheating and friction points on the foot for optimal comfort, both during training and in the most intense matches.
- Like its predecessor, the Jet Premura 2 retains the lightweight, dynamic design that makes the shoe unique, without compromising on perfect fit and support. This is made possible thanks to a snug fit and the implementation of advanced MatryxEVO technology
- The Jet Premura will help Padel players change direction more easily, as well as increasing their speed, agility and efficiency on the court. This is why it is the model chosen by the number 1 pro tour player, Juan Lebron
- Cushioning help reduce pressure on joints especially the knee joints.
- The KPRSX system has evolved to protect the entire heel area and absorb shocks, no matter what moves you bring to the court
- Babolat has experience with artificial grass Padel courts, so they might as well offer you the shoe that interacts the best way with this surface! Buy it with no doubts ;)