Babolat Padel racket. A hybrid racket that uses fine materials & state-of-the-art technology to score high in both power and control without adding much weight. Always a crowd-pleaser!
One of the top voted racket visual design in the past couple of years. Feel confident from the moment it comes out of your bag till your team is crowned first place in the tournament!
- Despite having one of the most rigid carbon grades (16K), the Air Viper is the lightest and most playable version in the Babolat VIPER series.
- Requires an above intermediate / advanced player to handle the racket. Meaning that you don't have to be level A in Padel but you should be experienced in dealing with many and different types of Padel rackets.
- Its rough surface is one of the roughest for the most spin effect after the adidas Adipower range.
- Comfortable feel due to the 3rd layer of soft core which shouldn't apply pressure on joints or cause pain.
- A racket that's almost flawless except for its sensitivity to cold weather where the carbon gets tougher and the racket's comfort is slightly reduced. But you're probably one of the PRO players if you are already considering this amazing racket!
Warning ⚠️ : All rackets are delicate by nature and require extreme care while handling. The slightest hit with the walls, mesh, the ground, or another racket can cause fractures and even major breaks!
Warranty & Disclaimers: Please click this link to read our policy
|Control & Power (top rated)
|Racket Handling Level
|Above intermediate - advanced
|Racket Frame material
|Racket Face material
|3D Spin (plus)
|Racket Core material
|X Black EVA (3 layers)
|Hybrid (Tear drop - Diamond)
|Middle - Top
No. Not produced by the factory